Lesley is proud to offer private workshops to students based in and around the Lincoln, Nebraska area. Private virtual workshops are also available, with more some limitations on offerings.
From natural dyes, knitting, to spinning yarn, any topic or event is possible! Here are just a few of the past private workshops I've held for clients, and some more ideas:
- natural dye birthday party with 8 participants (2-3 hours)
- private "date night" in natural dyes for a couple (2 hours)
- bridal party indigo-dyeing adventure
- specialized ecoprinting technique one-on-one
- printing with natural dyes
SPINNING + YARN
- trouble shooting your spinning wheel for an individual (1-2 hours)
(or learn to spin before you get a wheel!)
- learning to card and process wool (1-2 hours, or more)
- private knitting techniques - continental knitting, colorwork design, estonian inlay
Anything you're curious to learn, whether its not on the list - we can discuss! Each workshop or opportunity will have unique materials costs, based on what we're working with and how much you'd like to make. For smaller groups, pricing is typically $40/hr/person, but this may of course be different based on your unique needs. For groups larger than 4 or specialized workshops, please reach out through the contact button.
Workshops may be available via Zoom or Facetime on a case-by-case basis. Please inquire with your requests.
"Purchasing" this item acts as a down-payment towards your workshop. In the case that we end up not collaborating, a refund will be made to you, sans relevant fees if applicable. (i.e. if we have put several hours and conversations into coordinating the event, and then you choose to opt-out, a partial refund may be made. Any cancellations made by the artist, Lesley Darling, will be fully refunded.)